Born on October 16, 1939 in Sf. Gheorghe, Covasna, Romania.
Studies at the « Ion Andreescu » Fine Arts Institute in Cluj-Napoca (1957-1963).
Doctor in visual arts (2004).
Member of the Plastic Artists’ Union since 1965.
Member of the Ring Bildender Kunstler Association in Wuppertal / Germany (1975).
Member of the Hungarian Arts Academy (2005).
Member of the Hungarian Academy of Science (2005).